Join the APFC Team! We have one open position at this time.
To apply, please email your Cover Letter AND Resume to us at: Info@APartnershipForChange.org
Part-time Program Assistant, DV-SOS
Hours: 20-25 hours per week, M-F
Location: WFH AND at least two days per week in our office in Clark, NJ.
Salary: $22 per hour
Benefits: Paid Time Off (pro-rated, TBD) plus 12 paid holidays (also pro-rated). We do not provide health insurance.
- Research social service agencies throughout NJ to develop and maintain contact database for target marketing.
- Arrange logistics for 45-50 webinars per year.
- Track registrations, attendance, and evaluation data.
- Research community events to promote DV-SOS and attend two (2) per year.
- Conduct at least 20 site visits to social service agencies to promote the program.
- Provide Information & Referral to victims who come forward for support.
- Handle inquiries from program attendees relating to victim services and program schedule.
- Attend APFC staff meetings, trainings and professional development courses, as requested.
- Submit monthly reports (timesheet, travel report, narrative and statistics).
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Knowledge of Excel, MS Word is required.
- Knowledge of Constant Contact, Zoom and Survey Monkey is required.
- MUST have some background/knowledge/education in domestic violence.
- Excellent phone skills, interpersonal skills, and research skills.
- Must be organized, responsible and punctual.
APFC is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all laws that prohibit discrimination in all forms.
Please Note: We will only reply to applicants that provide a cover letter with their resume. Thank you.